To contribute to the analytical capacity of its professors, FCFRP-USP has five Facilities that grant the researchers of the Postgraduate Program in Toxicology access to Multiuser (shared) equipment. Additionally, highly complex high-cost equipment and advanced methods of investigation are available to our professors and postgraduate students. Multiuser facilities promote greater interaction among researchers and increase productivity.
Our Multiuser facilities include:
1) Organic Micromolecule Mass Spectrometry Central Facility (Central de Espectrometria de Massas de Micromoléculas Orgânicas – CEMMO);
2) Center of Excellence for Lipid Quantification and Identification (Centro de Excelência de Quantificação e Identificação de Lipídeos – CEQIL);
3) High-Resolution Imaging and Cell Studies Central Facility (Central de Imagens de Alta Resolução e Estudos Celulares – LIAREC);
4) Nucleic Acid Sequencing Laboratory;
5) Industrial Pharmacotechnique Laboratory (Laboratório de Farmacotécnica Industrial – LAFAI).